To Inclusive Education and BEYOND
‘To Inclusive Education and BEYOND ‘(BEYOND) is a Erasmus+ funded project, which aims to empower special schools and service providers supporting children with special needs, to facilitate the transition towards fully inclusive education systems.
The project will provide special schools and service providers with access to targeted information on the potential role of support services, in the transition towards inclusive education, as well as co-produced training. These tools will enable special schools and service providers to promote the acquisition of skills and competencies and support mainstream schools with the transition towards inclusive settings.
Over the course of the project’s lifetime the project partners will:
- Develop a 5 day training course for service providers and special schools on how they can help to facilitate the transition towards fully inclusive education systems;
- Create a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on transition towards an inclusive education for all;
- Provide country factsheets on support services in education in 5 EU Member State;
- Complete a study on the role of service providers in the transition towards inclusive education;
- Complete a study on developing methodologies for an effective transition to inclusive education.
- To Inclusive Education and BEYOND!
- Taking the next step to BEYOND
- BEYOND partners meet in Paris for first training course on inclusive education
- BEYOND partners come together for online training on inclusive education
September 2018 - August 2021
Rachel Vaughan, EASPD Operations Manager