Vacancy: Knowledge and E-learning Officer
The Knowledge and E-learning Officer will work as part of the Knowledge and Innovation team in Brussels. His/her main objective is to support EASPD members and staff with knowledge management activities, including e-learning support.
Persons with disabilities are particularly welcome to apply for the position.
Overview of duties:
- Support team manager in implementation of the Knowledge and Innovation strategy
- Support the dissemination of knowledge and experience through better communication, strengthened knowledge products and publications, enhanced visual presentation and accessibility
- Act as relay for knowledge and information within the network and maintain liaisons with other EASPD teams
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and exchange of promising and innovative practices in support services for persons with disabilities
- Ensuring that supporting (online) tools are in place
- Ensure the development and running of the EASPD e-learning platform (MOOC)
- Support e-learning activities and coordinate the design of e-learning modules
- Support the promotion, development and implementation of online and blended training activities
- Technical and design-related support for development online training courses
- Implementation and reporting on EASPD projects
- The officer will be expected to perform some office management duties, as assigned by the line manager and/or the Secretary General.
At least 2 years of relevant professional experience; Experience in e-learning development, design and delivery as well as familiarity with online tools for knowledge management are extremely welcome;
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Learning Management Systems (LMS) - Moodle;
- Excellent written communication skills in English;
- Strong coordination and communication skills;
- A suitable-for-the-post degree
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work effectively in and across international teams.
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently and excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong organization and time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks effectively and respect deadlines.
- Experience on web design and development;
- Knowledge about accessibility tools and techniques;
- Knowledge on social care / social service provision;
- One additional European language (full professional fluency, written and spoken).
Terms of the contract
- The selected person must have a valid permit to work in the EU and live in Belgium.
- The workstation is the EASPD headquarters in Brussels (BE).
- Contract 38 hours per week; remuneration according to experience (following Belgian legislation - PC 329 Social Sector).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a well-respected European NGO in Brussels.
- Working in a young multicultural environment.
- A chance to learn more about the social care & support sectors and organisations from all over Europe.
- If you feel that you have the skills and competences for the job and could fit into our team, please email your CV and (max. one pager) motivation letter to Ms Asel Kadyrbaeva asel.kadyrbaeva(at)easpd.eu.
- The deadline for applications is 9 May 2021 11:59pm.
- Interviews with selected candidates are foreseen for 18 May 2021.
- EASPD regrets that we are unable to acknowledge all applications received. Please note that only suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.
Recruitment Data Privacy Statement
- EASPD commits to carefully handle the privacy and data protection of natural persons whose personal data are processed by EASPD.
- EASPD only processes the personal data in a way that is compatible with the purposes for which the data were collected.
- Personal data is collected to facilitate the recruitment process. Data given to EASPD is included in the CV you need to submit for your application to be considered.
- EASPD takes appropriate measures to ensure your personal data is not kept for longer than necessary for the intended purposes. That is why your CV will not be kept by EASPD after the recruitment process is finished. Should you wish EASPD to keep your CV for future vacancies, please include this statement in your cover letter.