Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen invites you for the first conference on diversity in Pragueof UDEL 21's project.
The conference will take place in Prague from the 21th to 23th September.
The Erasmus + KA2 project UDEL 21 brings together a partnership of schools, service providers and university educators from Austria, Belgium ), Czech Republic, Italy and Slovenia. The project established an overall common frame of reference on diversity and developed more than 70 tools (e.g. class activities and good practices). The tools are written in accessible , ready to use templates, and currently in a pilot stage.
Participation fee is 525 €, including accommodation in Panorama Hotel Prague (5 nights B&B in double room, lunches)
The program will include 4 keynotes by international experts, panel discussions, poster sesions, a marketplace with information about the partner countries and workshops on:
- Relational and sexual development
- Multilingualism… play the game!
- Using ICT as support in teaching diverse learners.
- Educational drama as a learning medium for and with diversity
- Prevention of violent radicalization in schools
- Co & co together for the classroom: an added value!
- Experiment UDEL21-tools!
A more detailed program and a link to register can found in the project website www.udel21.eu