Project Development Workshop 2017
Lost in Translation?
Learn EU's language... and get your projects approved!
25 October 14:30-17:30
Hilton Podgorica Hotel, 2 Bulevar Svetog Petra Cetinjskog, Podgorica, Montenegro
Do you want to be FLUENT in writing successful project proposals?
Do you want to understand the EU Funding systems as it is you own language?
Do you want to learn the EU LANGUAGE to make your ideas understood?
The 2017 edition of the EASPD Project Development Workshop will take place in Montenegro on the 25th October. It will be part of the pre-conference program of the EASPD Conference “Flourishing Lives.
The workshop will teach you the language of EU funding streams, both at application and implementation stage: you will receive practical information on how a EU project proposal should look like and do´s and don’ts on EU project management.
Moderator: Domenico Manente, EASPD
14h30 - 15h00 Plenary Session
Welcome and introduction, Mr. James Crowe, EASPD President
- Overview of EU Funding opportunities, Ms. Barbara Rotovnik, Rule of Law and European Integration Advisor, EU Delegation in Podgorica
15h00 – 15h45 ABC’s of project development
- New calls 2018 overview & showcase EASPD online tool, Mr. Domenico Manente, EASPD Project Officer
- How to turn a good idea into a good bid, Mr. James W. Churchill, Social Care Training Ltd Director
15h45 – 16h00 Coffee Break
16h00 – 17h15 Class work
The ‘Class work’ will allow participants to work together and develop their innovative ideas during 5 prallel workshops:
- Find or share interesting project ideas
- Brainstorm to turn ideas into projects
- Find partners for your project ideas
- Disseminate and promote EU projects
The participants can join 1 of 5 parallel workshops:
- WS 1 on Arts – “Develop Roles - The development of emotional expression skills of people with intellectual disabilities through art”
- WS 2 on Employment – “A Legal Labour Contract for Supported Employment”
- WS 3 on Sport – “Social inclusion through Sports”
- WS 4 on Community Living – “ÉTA Patron Program”
- WS 5 on Project Brainstorming – if you just want to share your idea, or you are looking for partners, or you want to learn more about general project writing
17h15 – 17h30 Wrap up
- Feedback from "Class work" session.
- Closing remarks, Mr. Luk Zelderloo, EASPD Secretary General
non-EASPD members from:
Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
non-EASPD members from other countries
For further information please contact Sonia Staskowiak (firstname.lastname@example.org)