On 6th October 2018, EASPD will organise elections for the open position of treasurer during the General Assembly meeting in Barcelona, Spain.
The candidate for the position of EASPD treasurer is Peter Saxenhofer from INSOS Switzerland. You can read more about his motivation to apply for this position here.
Election information for EASPD members
Who can vote?
- Only members with a paid membership fee can vote
- Observer organisations do not have the right to vote
- The voting right should be executed by the legal representative of the member organisation. EASPD has listed the members’ legal representatives, according to the information provided by each organisation.
- If the legal representative cannot attend the General Assembly in person, he/she can give a mandate to another representative of the organisation to vote on his/her behalf.
- If no representative of the member organisation is present at the General Assembly, then a proxy could execute the voting right.
- In both cases, this should be done through a mandate which should be signed by the legal representative and sent both in digital version to the EASPD Secretary General, Luk Zelderloo at email@example.com and hard copy to the EASPD headquarters.
- Deadline to send the mandates: 28th September 2018
For more information about the General Assembly meeting and the elections, you can contact Adriana Popa: firstname.lastname@example.org